divendres, 19 d’octubre del 2018

MY WORLD


MY WORLD:

Hello, my name is Chayma and today I Will tell you who is my favourite Singer. 
Normally I listen English songs because I don't like the Spanish songs. 

My favourite Singer is Annie Leblanc, she is an Actress, Singer and YouTube girl. She is 14 years old, like me, when I was Little like 9 years old, I always watched she's videos of YouTube, and the last two years she was begining with the music and now she is a Singer.

She lives in Texas but she was borned in Georgia, she has one brother called Caleb and he is 16 years old, and one sister she's name is Hayley and she is 10 years old. But now Caleb isn't here he died of a heart condition that commondly causes cardiac arrest in Young people, when he was 13 years old. 

I like a lot Annie Leblanc because she is a very good person, she isn't a racist person, and she always is smiling, she is a very strong person because she had to suffer a lot of pain for what happened to her brother Caleb.

The songs that Annie has published are: Picture This, Photograph, Little do you know, Little Things, Fly, and Ordinary girl. These  two songs are sungs by Annie but are from the serie in wich she comes out.

And this is a part of the Annie's live. I hope like you my task!
Here I have some picture of Annie with her family and Friends.
























Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

BYE BYE ESO

BYE BYE ESO: The holidays are almost here and I can not believe that I am finishing the ESO, when I started the ESO i was eleven years ...