dilluns, 10 de juny del 2019

BYE BYE ESO

BYE BYE ESO:

The holidays are almost here and I can not believe that I am finishing the ESO, when I started the ESO i was eleven years old and now I am finishing the ESO. I can still remember the nerves I had on the first day, I was with my school friends wishing to go with them to class. 
On first ESO it was difficult for me because I was not interested for the study, I mean that in first ESO i have no studied almost any exam. At second ESO was just like first d'ESO, i was not interested to study, but in thirth ESO i started thinking that the studies are more important, in thirth ESO I was very diligent. And now i am in four ESO, the last year. In this year I have studied a lot, because I want to graduate.
In this years I have had new friends who i love them, they make me happy all day. I am sad because a lot of my friends, in the next year they will leave in other place, and this makes me sad.
In this four years I have changed physically and psychologically,  I have changed physically because when I arrived in this high school i was a kid, and of course i have changed psychologically, i have matured a lot. 
In summary, this four years were special and unforgettable for me.

Resultat d'imatges de institut catsello dempuries

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

BYE BYE ESO

BYE BYE ESO: The holidays are almost here and I can not believe that I am finishing the ESO, when I started the ESO i was eleven years ...