dilluns, 3 de juny del 2019

MY WORLD


THE HOLIDAYS OF MY DREAMS:

Today I will explain you the holidays of my dreams. Since I am little, my dream is to visit Indonesia, specifically Bali. I still do not have the opportunity to go because is very expensive. 
I want to go Bali because i love the beach, the pool and the sun. I am always watching photos of Indonesia and Bali because this country is magic. I am the type of person who hates to go on vacation for a few days, I prefer to go to vacations for at least two weeks.



Here you have got some pictures of Bali:

Resultat d'imatges de bali  Resultat d'imatges de indonesia mapa












Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

BYE BYE ESO

BYE BYE ESO: The holidays are almost here and I can not believe that I am finishing the ESO, when I started the ESO i was eleven years ...