dilluns, 13 de maig del 2019

EXPERIENCES

EXPERIENCES:

Resultat d'imatges de koln
  • This summer I have been in Germany with my family and i went in Köln. I have visited my cousins and my aunt.










Resultat d'imatges de nador
  • When i was thirteen, i have been in Morocco with my family and my oncle. The city that i was visiting is Nador. And i want to go again.










Resultat d'imatges de motril
  • I have been in Almería because when i go to morocco, we take the ferry in Motril, Almería. I went with my mother, my sister, my brother and my oncle. 






    Resultat d'imatges de bali
  • I  have never been in Indonesia because it is very expensive and my parents don't have time to travel to go there. I will like to go to Bali.





    Resultat d'imatges de fotos desde la ventana de un avion
  • I have never traveled by plane, because when that i go somewhere, i go by car. I would like to travel by plane a lot.



Resultat d'imatges de santorini
  • I have never been in Greece. I love the city Santorini, is one of my favourites cities because is very beautiful and clean.









Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

BYE BYE ESO

BYE BYE ESO: The holidays are almost here and I can not believe that I am finishing the ESO, when I started the ESO i was eleven years ...