diumenge, 12 de maig del 2019

INTERVIEW IN GIRONA

INTERVIEW IN GIRONA:

The three of April, my class and the other classes of 4th, went to Girona on a trip.
 The interview that you have below, I did it in the center of Gerona, in front of the bus stop. Before this interview i asked a lot of people, but they didn't want to do an interview.

  • Where are you from? I am from Uruguay.

  • Is it the first time that you are in Spain? No

  • How did you come here? By plane, ship or train? By plane.

  • Why are you in Girona? I am in Girona because we have a son that is living here.

  • How long are you going to stay here? For days.

  • Are you travelling with family or Friends? With family, with my husband.

  • What have you visit up to now? Cathedral, Basilica de San Félix, Pente viejo, puente de piedra, plaza Cataluña, plaza independencia.

  • What do you like the most? Is different, a church is a church, i like all this beautiful.

  • Have you bought any presents? No.















Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

BYE BYE ESO

BYE BYE ESO: The holidays are almost here and I can not believe that I am finishing the ESO, when I started the ESO i was eleven years ...